Images are representations only.
Mark 93 Series - Sanitary Steam TrapsBrand: Steriflow Valve
The Mark 93 is a balanced port, thermostatic steam trap designed specifically for use in validated clean steam systems.
The sanitary design follows ASME BPE guidelines including a 20Ra µin finish on all internal wetted parts, self-draining design, and all relevant materials, marking and documentation guidelines.Features
- Fill fluid meets FDA/ICH Q3C/FDA Class 3 criteria designation
- Low subcooling operation reduces probability of temperature validation faults and resultant SIP delays
- CRN Registration Number available
- Thermostatic steam trap in 316L stainless steel that is designed for clean steam tracing, drip-leg and process applications
- All 316L stainless steel housing and internals
- Polished components – body interior and exterior are mechanically polished to 20Ra and 40Ra finish respectively
- Sanitary clamp ends standard, other ends (tube weld, threaded, ISO/DIN) available upon request
- Self draining when installed vertically (outlet side down)
- New design provides excellent flow rates with low subcooling
- FDA and USP Class VI TFE-VIT gasket standard on clamped body, or FDA and USP Class VI o-ring on bolted option
- Option for electropolished body
- Warranties: – 5 year material and workmanship – 2 year low subcooling performance