Images are representations only.
HawkSentry HSFS3 Universal Single or Dual Flow SwitchBrand: Hawk Measurement Systems
Compatible with all HawkVFlo Variable Area Flow Meters, HawkSentry 3 flow switch is a great choice for a variety of single or dual alarm applications.
HawkSentry 3 provides a high/low or high and low level switch with a dry contact relay output and is DC powered. This alarm system can be added to most HawkVFlo flow devices to provide intelligent process automation as well as safety capabilities. The red LED alert light brings immediate attention to process conditions.
Typical applications include process lube oil flow, gas flows, biodiesel fuel manufacturing, chemical processing, biomedical, coolant system, water and wastewater treatment facilities.Features
- Adds reliable alarm switching to most HawkVFlo flow meter models
- Warns of undesired flow deviations in process lines such as seal water, coolants, water and waste treatment, lubrication, boiler feed water & anneasling atmospheres
- Reliable single or dual alarm
- Non-contacting electronics - electronics never come in contact with the flow media
Single or Dual Relay
- N.O or N.C 10 Amp Rated Form C
- 10-31 Vdc
- Maximum 250 mA
- < 1 V
- Maximum 825 W
- NEMA 4X or NEMA 7 Class 1, Div. 1 IP66/67
- Process Gas Flows
- Biodiesel Fuel Manufacturing
- Hydraulic Fracturing/Shale Gas/Gas & Oil
- Chemical Processing
- Coolant System
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities