Images are representations only.
Dribble Control SystemBrand: Flo-Tite
Flo-Tite’s Dribble Control Systems effectively converts a ball valve into a two stage shutoff valve for the exact measurement and filling of ingredients required in batch processing.
Flo-Tite’s DC two stage system is a complete unit consisting of one (1) limit switch, (1) 3-way solenoid valve, (1) 2-way (normally open) solenoid valve, and a fail safe actuator.
Factory assembled and tested.Features
- Reduces the flow rate at a given point during a filling operation, giving you the ability to more accurately and efficiently fill a vessel.
- Assemblies are available in NEMA 4 & 4X (DC4) and NEMA 4, 4X, 7 & 9 (DC7)
- Flow dampening- With the two stage package, valves can be partially closed and then completely closed gradually.
- This dramatically reduces shock (water hammer) to piping system and valves.
- Occupies minimal space and eliminates costly bypass piping assembly.