Images are representations only.
Type 40 Air Pressure RegulatorBrand: Marsh Bellofram Group of Companies
The Type 40 Air Pressure Regulator is a reliable adjustable air pressure regulator, designed for instrumentation and general purpose use.
Test data for the Type 40 shows excellent performance characteristics in such areas as regulated pressure vs. flow, forward-to-reverse flow offset, supply pressure sensitivity, repeatability and stability, among others.
Careful design and selection of quality construction materials throughout ensure long, trouble-free operation, including diecast aluminum housings, finished with scratch- and weather-resistant vinyl paint.
A rubberized, soft-seat valve stem provides positive shut-off and “forgives” dirt or other foreign matter.
An aspirator maintains downstream pressure and compensates for droop when high flow occurs.
The gauge port is convenient for gauge installation and can also be used as an additional full flow outlet. In addition, an integral 60-mesh 304 stainless steel screen blocks foreign particles from entering the output stream.Features
- Sensitivity: 1″ Water Column (2.5 cm).
- Superior Air Pressure Regulation.
- Rugged, Corrosion Resistant Construction.
- Low Cost.
- Excellent Stability and Repeatability.
- Low Droop at High Flow.
- Multiple Mounting Options.
- All Units are Pressure and Leak Tested Prior to Shipment.
- 1” Water Column (2.5 cm)
Flow Capacity at 100 psig (6.9 bar) Supply and 20 psig (1.4 bar) Outlet
- 20 scfm (566 LPM)
Effect of Supply Pressure Variation (25 psig / 1.7 bar) on Outlet Pressure
- Less than 0.2 psig (0.01 bar)
Exhaust Capacity 5 psig (0.35 bar) Above 20 psig Set Point
- 0.1-0.45 scfm Typical 2.8 - 12.7 LPM
Maximum Supply Pressure
- 250 psig (17.2 bar)
Effect of Changes in Flow on Regulated Pressure (100 psig / 6.9 bar Supply)
- 2 psig over flow of 10 scfm / 283 LPM (0-30 psig / 0-2.1 bar Range 1/4 NPT, 20 psig / 1.4 bar Set Point)
Output Pressure Ranges
- 0 to 120 psig (0 to 8.3 bar)
- 0 to 60 psig (0 to 4.1 bar)
- 0 to 35 psig (0 to 2.4 bar)
- 0-10 psig (0-0.7 bar)
- 0° to 160° F (-18° to 71° C)
Total Air Consumption at Maximum Output
- 6 SCFH (2.8 LPM)
- 1/4” NPT
- 1/4” BSPT
Materials of Construction
- Spring: Music wire
- Knob: Phenolic Plastic (Option)
- Diaphragm: Buna-N Elastomer and Polyester Fabric
- Trim: -Plated Steel, Brass, Acetal Resin
- Adjusting Screw: -Plated Steel
- Body: Die Cast Aluminum with vinyl Paint
- Air Chucks
- Air Spray Guns
- Air Cylinders and Actuators
- Industrial Pneumatic Systems and Equipment
- Pilot-operated Controllers and Instruments