Images are representations only.
Series DP-4000 High-Performance Differential Pressure TransmitterBrand: Hawk Measurement Systems
The DP-4000 is a high-performance differential pressure transmitter with a compact and robust Stainless steel electronics housing.
The calibration / programming can be done very easy without test pressure by using the Unique One Touch programming button together with the Graphic display with backlight.
The multilingual graphic display can indicate a number of chosen engineering units including the process temperature as well as the mA output in a bargraph.
Damping times can be adjusted and a 4-20 mA current simulation can be performed. For flow measurement a square root function is built-in with adjustable cut off point.
The output is 4-20 mA including HART® protocol (HART® 7.0). ATEX II1G Ex ia IIC T6 Ga and IECEx approvals are available.Features
- Stainless steel housing
- Easy adjustable without test pressure by 1 button
- Accuracy: 0.075%, option: 0.065%
- Turn down up to: 100:1
- Graphic Display with bargraph and backlight
- HART® Protocol (HART® 7)
- Development according to SIL2
- Diaphragm seals available
- 0.075 % Standard
- Option: 0.065 %
- 0-10 mbar to 0-20 bar
- Up to 100:1
- 4-20 mA + HART Protocol
- 12-36 Vdc
- -20° to 80° C
- -20° to 70° C
- IP68 Option
- AISI 316L
- Option: Hastelloy C
Materials of Construction
- Sensor Gasket: Viton/FKM (Standard), PTFE or NBR
- Diaphragm: AISI 316L (Optional Hastelloy C, Tantalum or Gold Plated)
Certifications & Approvals
- 1/4”-18 NPT Female
- Pulp and Paper
- Food and Beverage
- Clean Liquids, Gases and Vapours