Images are representations only.
Mark D and DA Series Globe and Angle Control ValveBrand: Jordan Valve
The Mark D & DA Series are single port, screwed-in metal-seated valves with unbalanced post-guided valve plugs, and push-down-to-close plug action used for high pressure applications. These valves are used in the oil and gas industry, and are especially useful for throttling or on/off control of liquids or gases, providing excellent pressure and flow control of gasses and various liquid processes.Features
- Available in in-line or angle design.
- Equal percentage flow characteristic is standard.
- High pressure capability.
- Available in a variety of body and trim materials.
- Mark D/DA Series is suitable for a variety of liquid and gas applications.
- Optional trim materials are available for erosive applications.
- Sour service capability: Optional NACE MRO 175/ISO 15156-2009.
- Tight shutoff.