Images are representations only.
ZIRKOR100 In-Situ Gas AnalyzerBrand: Sick AG
The ZIRKOR100 gas analyzer from SICK provides robust and reliable oxygen measurement for small combustion plants.
It is characterized by a measurement cell with a long service life and a diagnostic function.
This significantly reduces maintenance effort.
The ZIRKOR remote app allows you to wirelessly access the analyzer quickly and easily.
As a result, the simple ZIRKOR100 oxygen measurement relieves the plant operator and frees them up to concentrate on other important tasks.Features
- High availability due to measurement cell with long service life
- Reduction of analyzer failures due to internal self-monitoring
- Quick measurement close to the combustion process for timely control
- Easy analyzer operation – even remotely
Certifications & Approvals
Material of Construction
- Stainless Steel 1.4571
- 0 to 25 %
- 5 s
- ± 0.5 % of the Measured Value or 0.02 % by O₂ Volume, with the Higher Value being Valid
- Measuring Probe with Protective Tube: ≤ 1,400° C
- Measuring Probe: ≤ 400° C
- -100 to 100 hPa
Process Gas Velocity
- ≤ 50 m/s
- ZIRKOR100 Control Unit: -20° to 55° C
- ZIRKOR100 Analyzer Unit: -40° to 80° C
- ZIRKOR100 Control Unit: -40° to 80° C
- Measuring Probe: ≤ 500 mm
- Measuring Probe with Protective Tube: ≤ 1,000 mm
- ZIRKOR100 Control Unit: 104-126 Vac / 207-253 Vac, 50/60 Hz, Power Consumption: ≤ 350 VA