Images are representations only.
Gladiator Admittance Level SwitchBrand: Hawk Measurement Systems
The probe of the Admittance Level Switch forms one plate of a capacitance circuit, with the vessel wall making the second plate.
The dielectric constant of the product between the probe and the vessel wall will cause a change of capacitance as the level approaches the probe.
The change is detected, amplified and used to switch a relay for indication or control purposes.
A special circuit is used to ignore product build-up between the sensing probe (active element) and guard, and also between the guard and vessel wall.Features
- Excellent immunity to product build-up
- Excellent temperature stability - no false trips
- Non contact switching possible with many products
- 1-minute setup
- Remote sensor or Integral
- all in one types
- Relay outputs: Integral probe (1) Remote (2)
- Remote test function
- 0.2 pF - 100 nF
- 1 to 60 bar
- 14.5 to 870 psi
- 0.01 %/°C